Thursday, December 6, 2007

fun and informative

I couldn't think of another title for this message!

Today I recieved a message from John with a series of questions and his answers. You are supposed to respond the same questions and return them to the person who sent them to you. This is a way of learning more about your friends. So, I decided it would be fun for us to share things about ourselves too. And so, I start! You've got to answer them too because it is fun! As I promised below, I will bug you!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?- No, my parents just liked the name.
2. When was the last time you cried? - Mm, I actually cry pretty often. Must be a couple weeks ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? - No
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?- Any kind of meat .. chicken, beef..no dogs
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?- No, but really looking forward to that
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - Of course, other people are friends with me now, and I would be my own friend too. Though, I act like I am my own enemy..I do things that are bad for me, like smoking and overdrinking
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?- Yeah, probably. Unfortunately
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?- Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?- I am too much of a chicken
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?- I don't eat cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?- Not if I can take them off without that
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?- I don't, I am weak.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?- Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?- The way they talk, if they are friendly or not
15. RED OR PINK?- Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?- My extra weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?- When I was away for several months, I missed my sister the most
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?- Of course!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING- Black pants and a grey sweater
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Funcheza
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - Gorod 312
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? - Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?- Fresh bread, also like how it smells after rain
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED to on THE PHONE?- Some guy at the Swiss coop office
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?- A lot, he is a great person and a friend
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?- Figure skating
27. WHAT IS YOUR BEST PHYSICAL FEATURE?- I don't know? Eyes... no?
28. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING?- No. Actually, I've collected the Cosmopolitans and Vogues. I was thinking last night that I need to get rid of them, but I probably won't. I also have the National Geographics that Will didn't want to get rid of, and somehow I ended up keeping them.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?- Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD?- I like WIll's chilly, the Turkish rools he makes, Yulia's and John's apple pie!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?- Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - not the last, but the one that impressed me greatly- the Life of David Gail about people that fought against death penalty. Brr, a very impressive movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?- I'm wearing a sweater, remember?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?- Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES?- Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?- I like chocolate cakes and apple pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?- I will bug everyone to respond
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?- I will bug everyone to respond
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?- The Devil and Miss Prym by Paolo Coelho. Just started yesterday
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?- I don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?- I watched my yoga DVD and tried to follow too
42. FAVORITE SOUND?- the sound of rain
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?- Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?- the US probably
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?- I can sleep for hours and hours! Is it a talent? :)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?- Bishkek, years ago when it was called Frunze
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?- Everyone's
48. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?- The New Year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

A Warrior of Light needs love. (Warrior of Light)

See u there and have a great day!

Aart